1. Who are we?
The Smart Cities of Romania CLUSTER website (https://www.scorcluster.ro), hereinafter referred to as the website, is administered by the Asociatia Smart Cities of Romania Cluster.
2. What personal data do we collect, how do we collect them and how long do we keep them?
We collect a series of personal data only for legitimate and clearly defined purposes, which are the basis of our activity and communication with you, and their processing is always based on your explicit consent for each situation, as follows:
2.1 Anonymized and statistical data
The content of this website is informative, and accessing it does NOT involve the collection of personal data, but only anonymized and statistical data as follows:
Anonymized and statistical data are generally kept for a period of 12 months, unless the situation (certain security incidents) requires a longer period.
2.2 Pseudo-anonymized data
The interaction of users with this website or its administrator involves the processing, validation and processing of pseudo-anonymized data (pseudo-anonymized data means those data that could identify a person, but we do not check or it is not relevant if this data is real), obtained by:
- Contact form
- The pseudo-anonymized data filled in the contact form are not stored in the database of the website, but are sent on one of our emails using a secure protocol.
- We store the content of the messages sent through the contact form on this website, as well as the contact data provided (real or invalid) when completing the contact form in order to respond to users who contact us.
- The contact data will remain confidential and will only serve as a means of communication between us and you. You will not receive messages with unsolicited content and we will not share this data with third parties.
- Newsletter subscription
- We check and confirm the validity of the e-mail addresses used to subscribe to the newsletter by sending an automatic e-mail requesting confirmation of the subscription.
- Subsequently, e-mail addresses validated by subscription are used to send messages for information and marketing purposes, with the possibility of unsubscribing / canceling or revoking the quality acquired through registration.
- Blog comments / news and news section
- We store comments, opinions and pre-anonymized data of users, received on articles published on this website, for an unlimited period.
- Users have the opportunity to request the deletion of their own comments, through a request sent to the email address of the website administrator.
Pseudo-anonymized data is kept indefinitely or until the user opts to unsubscribe from the newsletter or asks us to delete our own comments left on the articles published on this website.
3. How do we protect your personal data?
This website requests pseudo-anonymous data which it saves in the database or forwards to the administrator's email address. Access to this data is limited to the website administrator only, and the computer systems on which it is saved are secure and up to date.
This website is secure, constantly updated and uses an encrypted connection using an SSL certificate and the HTTPS protocol, to prevent the interception of data transmitted between the server and users by third parties.
4. Who do we share personal data with?
Data collected from users (pseudo-anonymized) is not shared with any other entity.
5. What rights do you have over your personal data?
You can request to receive an export file with the personal data we hold about you. You can also ask us to delete all personal data we hold about you. These things can be done by a direct request sent to the email address of the website administrator.
6. Additional information
Users can visit this website anonymously. This can be done by disabling cookies in your internet browser. More details about the cookie use policy on this website can be found here .
On this website you can find links to various other websites. We are not responsible in any way for the content of these websites or for the terms and conditions used by them or the information they request from users.
8. Contact information
You can contact the administrator of this website through the contact form or directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.